- General Advice for Festival Attendees 2014
- Campsite Facilities
- Boutique Camping
- Directions and Travel Information
- Bus Information
- Families and Kids
- Disability and Accessibility
- Volunteering, Working and Stewarding
- Catering and Trading at the Festival in 2014
- Play the Festival in 2014
- Art Installations
- Environmental Support and Initiatives
- Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase
For 2014 we will continue to use a ticket entry system.
For the first time in 2013 tickets were printed with a barcode and scanned on presentation at the wristband exchange.
As in previous years on selling of tickets is strictly prohibited. It always has been, but we haven’t been able to enforce it until 2013. You can still sell on your tickets if needed via The Ticket Trust which will be up and running in the summer. Ticket Trust provides a ticket trading service for only the face value of the ticket. That means that you get your money back and other people don’t have to pay over the odds to enjoy the festival in your place. Ticket Trust will update us of the new owner. This prevents secondary selling of tickets at inflated prices once we have sold out. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our festival at a fair price.
Don’t worry though, it doesn't mean your whole group has to arrive together. You can still buy tickets for friends and arrive at different times, but you will be asked a simple security question to ensure the ticket was purchased legitimately.
Tickets sold on other websites or auction sites will become invalid and the owner will not be able to gain entry to the festival.
- When booking online through the End of the Road Festival website, all full price tickets are sold without a booking fee, however postage and packing is compulsory.
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances other than event cancellation.
- Please make sure to keep your ticket purchase confirmation email (Paypal/End of the Road), and only print it if absolutely necessary.
- We do not send tickets to PO Boxes under any circumstances.
- Any ticket orders with international address will be packaged and sent to our on site box office for you to collect when you arrive. Tickets will not be posted out to international addresses
- For larger orders and ticket enquiries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is a condition of the ticket sale that re-selling of tickets is not permitted, unless via Ticket Trust. Tickets are now electronically linked to the purchaser, and scanned on arrival. Individuals on the same order can still arrive separately. Duplicate tickets will not be issued in the event of tickets being lost or damaged. Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
- We do not sell children's tickets separately - maximum 2 per order.
- Anyone 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be permitted.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- The festival gates will be open on Thursday 28th August, from 3pm until 10pm, and then from Friday 29th August at 8:30am until Monday 1st September at 12 midday.
- The festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Camping is permitted from Thursday 3pm, and the following three days of the festival only.
- Camping in the festival grounds is included in the ticket price. A separate area is provided for Campervans / Live-in vehicles and a ticket for a pitch must be purchased separately.
- One small tent or awing is permitted per campervan/caravan. This is to allow children or people travelling with you to camp alongside you. Additional vehicles will need to be parked in the car park.
- All vehicles parked at owner's own risk. Car parking ticket must be purchased on arrival unless the holder of a campervan pass as above.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the festival site.
- Flags are not permitted in the village and stage areas, campsite only.
- No open fires or naked flames are permitted anywhere on the festival site.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited. No recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other similar articles are not permitted within the festival site.
- Weapons and/or illegal drugs/substances are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, incl. car park, campsite etc.
- No independent sound systems are permitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event.
- Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
- Tickets bought through ticket agents such as Ticket Master are purchased under the Terms & Conditions of that ticket agent, please refer to them for customer service enquiries. End of the Road ground rules still apply.
- Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
- P&P applies to all orders, if you require your tickets to be held at box office P&P still applies. Orders are still packaged and then sent to our independent box office team for you to collect on arrival.
+ Return to General Information Menu