- General Advice for Festival Attendees 2014
- Campsite Facilities
- Boutique Camping
- Directions and Travel Information
- Bus Information
- Families and Kids
- Disability and Accessibility
- Volunteering, Working and Stewarding
- Catering and Trading at the Festival in 2014
- Play the Festival in 2014
- Art Installations
- Environmental Support and Initiatives
- Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales
Families & Kids
We want End of the Road to be a festival that everyone can enjoy - thats why we try to ensure that the festival is particularly family friendly. There is a dedicated family camping area at the festival. It is located close to essentials, like toilets, water and showers.
End of the Road prides itself on being an intimate and friendly festival. The festival site is small and easy to get around. There are a number of Information Points, First Aid Stations, as well as steward and security points who will all help you to have a pleasant festival experience. However, we will be giving children wristbands that you can write your mobile number on - this way, should you become separated from your little one for any reason one of our festival team of stewards will be able to call you and reunite you with your children as soon as possible!
The site has lots of open spaces and wooded areas to explore plus our dedicated children's and family area will offer more performances, workshops and activities than ever before.
+ Return to General Information Menu